Have you ever thought about how many bent tube products or components there are close around you?
Just think of:
- the frame of the chair you are sitting on
- the exhaust pipe of your car
- the heating element (coil) in your boiler
- the neck of your tap
- the metal bridge construction you are driving across
- the bicycle rack for storing your bike
- the filling system at the petrol station
- the processing system for producing beer and milk
- or the fence for your home or business premises
There is a high chance that the products or components mentioned above contain bent tubes or rolled pieces. Choosing to use bent tubes or rolled profile pieces for these products was carefully thought out. In addition, technical developments mean that the possibilities and applications are certainly going to increase.
The members of DTBA can give you excellent advice about your options.